Monday, September 7, 2009

My First Blog Page

I'm new to this, so any professional bloggers out their that could give me advice, it would be much appreciated!
I have been unemployed since the middle of summer and have found myself diving whole-heartedly into my jewelry business. When we don't have a job to get up and go to every day, we can find ourselves enjoying the things we truly love, but never really realized it until given the chance. It feels like I am finally able to breathe for once, to stop and smell the roses and step back and really see what I want to do. I really LOVE my jewelry. It started out as a hobby, a stress reliever and a way to wear gemstones (another passion of mine). The gemstones just didn't stay put stuffed in a sock or at the bottom of the bra - so why not wear them as jewelry? Who knew someone like me could make jewelry and love doing it?
Now I need to work at figuring out how I can make a living doing something I love!

No comments: