Sunday, August 29, 2010

Listing like mad!

I really didn't realize just how many pieces of jewelry I have created over the past year, but when you have to photograph, edit, and list every piece, it puts it all into perspective!  I was hoping to have all my inventory up in the 2 online shops by the end of August, but with September only 2 days away and about 50 more pieces, I don't think it's going to happen.

I'm really happy with the sales that have been happening during the summer sale at the online stores, especially on Etsy.  http://www.jpgemenergy.etsy.com/ -Prices were reduced to help people in this difficult economy be able to purchase some gemstone healing jewelry to give them hope, peace and some positive energy without breaking the bank.  Although I can't keep these prices so low forever, I think I may have to plan some specials for the upcoming fall months as I continue the daunting task of photographing, editing and listing each piece.

I'm working on some specials for September and I was wondering what you, as a customer, would like to see as a deal?  What kind of deal/special/sale would make you come back to my shop and take advantage of it?  I am open to any and all suggestions, so please feel free to dream and leave your comments here!

Thanks for stopping in to the Zen Den!

No comments: