Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Reopening Shop

I have recently reopened my Artfire shop to bring more of the gemstone creations from JP GemEnergy.  While in the process of getting the entire inventory of gemstone jewelry online, I thought it was important to open another shop with a few different items to get some customers from both the Artfire and Etsy worlds.  Both websites have been good to me and I hope it continues as I try to share my gemstone jewelry and other "zen" creations with the world.  Please stop by the Artfire shop and take a look!

If there is something you would like to have to make your life more "zen" please let me know.  I am always open to new ideas and prefer to think "outside the box" when it comes to creating jewelry, gemstone creations and more.  You can email me at jpgemenergy@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping in to the Zen Den!
-Pam

No comments: