Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Zen Garden

So I have this big dirt "hole" in my backyard where the pool used to be.  It's too late to plant grass as autumn has shown signs of coming and by the time the seed takes hold, we would be setting up the pool once again.  So what to do with this big, dirt hole?  How about a Zen garden?

The idea is to add sand, stones and a rake to make one of those cool zen gardens!  I would love to sit in the middle of it and meditate, maybe do some yoga, and I could enjoy it until the weather gets too cold.  When time comes to put the swimming pool back up, we just level the sand and move the stones.  Well, it's a good idea, lets just see how the project goes!

Wish me luck on the project!
-Pam

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Love this idea! My mom is currently creating one in their yard. She is really loving it, and I think it will be a great space for her. Good Luck with your project.