Thursday, September 2, 2010

"Eat, Pray, Love"

I had the pleasure of seeing "Eat, Pray, Love" for my birthday for FREE! It was a great girls afternoon at the movies, well it was more than the movies, it was dinner theater!  Anyway, with a great chicken salad sandwich after a taste "blues brothers" rum drink, I was deep into the movie and loving it!  For any woman who hasn't seen it, I highly recommend it!  A few of the friends that came along had read the book before seeing this movie and had some mixed reviews. 

What did you think?

I was insipired by Julia Roberts (yes, I know it wasn't her, but it sounds cool) to eat as much as I wanted, to enjoy eating, savor every bite and try new things (and buy some fat pants!).  To pray - when you're unsure of  life's path, talk to him.  To love - with your whole being, pull it up from the depths and let it move you! 
~And now, to read the book!


I would love to hear your feedback on the movie or book!



-Pam

No comments: