Friday, September 3, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Sales

Yes, I had to do it! I have to have a sale for Labor Day. Call it peer pressure since everyone is doing it, but I do love a good sale!  So here it is for 9/4 - 9/6:

LABOR DAY WEEKEND SPECIALS (for etsy shop):
1) BOGO (buy one get one) 1/2 OFF ALL Earrings & Gemstone Trees
2) FREE GIFT with your purchase
3) FREE SHIPPING on purchases $25 or more


I also would LOVE a sale at my ArtFire shop, so I am offering a special "blog only" offer (you will only see it here!):
~BOGO FREE - anything in the shop! (free item of equal or lesser value)
**This means, buy one, get one free - buy 2, get 2 free!, buy 3, get 3 free, and so on!
~Please make a note to me when making your purchase - "Blog BOGO" so I know you saw it here and will refund you for your free items. http://www.artfire.com/users/JPGemEnergy

Ok, enough with the sales - let's go shopping!
-Pam
Thanks for stopping in to the Zen Den!

No comments: