Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Returning Customers

I can't say enough how grateful I am to my returning customers!  It's so difficult to sell jewelry, or anything, online when all you have is photographs and descriptions of the product, so it is so nice to see my customers coming back and buying more.  It confirms that they like (and hopefully love) the gemstone jewelry I work so hard to create. 

How many times have I heard "I could make that" as people walk by my craft booth?   I'm not stopping them from making anything, but let me ask them this; Do you make the time to make it?  Do you realize how much time, commitment, research, practice, goes into every craft?  I have to admit, I didn't when I was just a craft show shopper and I probably said "I could make that" a dozen times.  But the difference is, I DO make that and it takes alot more time than anyone can ever imagine.  If you are a fellow crafter, I'm sure you share in many of my experiences, and I'm not complaining.  Like I've said, I have been that shopper too.  It's the customers that realize what it takes, then buy from you, and then come back for more that I truly appreciate!


To all my returning customers, thank you from the bottom of my heart!  To all my new customers, welcome and I hope you come back soon.  To all you craft show "shoppers", I dare you to "make it yourself".  :)

-Pam

Thanks for stopping in to the Zen Den!

1 comment:

maureencracknell said...

Gotta love those returning customers! Your bracelets are lovely! : )