Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welcome Fall

It sure feels like fall, weather is getting cooler, but not too cold.  A gentle breeze blows still green leaves on the trees.  No fall colors yet, no leaves on the ground, but the temperature is perfect!  I LOVE a cloudless, sunny 75 degrees!  Doesn't get better than that, unless uncompanied by a smooth french vanilla mocha coffee with chocolate soymilk.

The Zen garden has been put on hold for awhile while trying to get some other projects done, although seeing the Zen Rock Gardens at the Chicago Botanic Gardens really inspired me to do it, although I would need to build a veranda or terrace off of it for the full effect.  Then I could do my mediation and yoga.  Who wants to build one for me?


You could come over and use it whenever you like and I will serve you tea!  Ahh, to dream! Now, if only to make the dream come true!

"Let your mind wander in simplicity, blend your spirit with the vastness, follow along with things the way they are, and make no room for personal views-then the world will be governed-Chuang-tzu.



Peace and happiness.
-Pam



No comments: