Thursday, October 28, 2010

Holiday sales made easy.

Wow! I didn't realize how long it's been since I've posted a new blog - just over a month! The weather has been so nice, it really hasn't seemed like fall until today.  We are still waiting for the first freeze to obliterate the nasty allergens floating in the air, making people like me suffer.  In addition to changing weather, fall is the impending introduction to the holiday season, and that means gifts!  Buying gifts, getting gifts, all stress and fun wrapped up in one!

http://bit.ly/aKMn5z

To make gift buying a little easier, I have discovered a new site that makes my sales so much easier to do, so I've decided to do more of them!  Each week, I have a new sale planned in my shop that will help make your holiday shopping a breeze.  Visit the link I have attached to this blog to see what is on sale this week.  Each week, a new category of products will be on sale, so check the link weekly to see if the items on your wish list are on sale.

I'm also planning a "Holiday Splendor" for local shoppers to come and see my products in person.  I am working on the dates and location, but I think it will be in early December, if all goes well.  If you are in the Lake Zurich, Illinois area, stay tuned for more details on this event!

Thanks for stopping in to the Zen Den!

No comments: