Tuesday, February 22, 2011

out with the old, in with the new

Spring is in the air (maybe in the air in my dreams) as it continues to snow outside, but still I am anxious for some spring cleaning.

Re-evaluating JPGemEnergy's business over the past 1-1/2 years, I've decided it's time to really do some reorganizing of the gemstones used.  While I have had a few requests for gemstones I currently do not carry, I seem to keep a larger supply of others that I thought would be more popular, but continue to sit, awaiting to be designed and created.

So, the questions are:
1) Which gemstones should I keep in stock?
2) Which gemstones should I disconntinue stocking?
3) Which gemstones should I add to my inventory?

To see which gemstones I currenty use, visit www.jpgemenergy.com.  I would like to weed down to a small handful of stones, maybe 1 or 2 of each color.
For example:
Black - Tourmaline, Onyx or Obsidian?
Blue - Aventurine, Lapis Lazuli or Sodalite?

If you are a gemstone lover and have some comments, please post.  I would love some feedback!  Thanks!
Pam

Thanks for stopping in to the Zen Den!

No comments: